Did you know that three countries built 3D-printed homes? In India, a single-story home was built in five days, The Netherlands has it’s first legally habitable 3D-printed house in Europe, and in the United States, mixed-material homes in Texas were built.
Search The Build Blog
- DYK – How can a large manufacturing facility or a large building organization impact local economies?
- Economic Impact of Historic Preservation
- DYK – What impact does building have on the macro-economy?
- DYK – What impact does building have on the local economy?
- DYK – When a new building is built in a community, what impact does it have on the surrounding community?